Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help in a descision i have a 90 nissan sentra and i was looking at the drifter body kit for it but some sites say the kit cutoff year is the 90 and others the 91 is there a big difference between the body structure of a 91 sentra and the 90 or can i alter it to make it fit the 90 and has anyone done this?

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
It is quite a difference, the bumper supports are completely different and also im not positive that the dimensions would be close off. In any case the kit would require extensive modification to fit so i dont think the overall result would not be worth the cost of the work. If you have your heart set on this than anything is possible as long as you have the $$$$$. So then you should takl to a reputable bodyshop to see what would be entailed in doing that along with costs. :thumbup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
kwisphat2 said:
i need help in a descision i have a 90 nissan sentra and i was looking at the drifter body kit for it but some sites say the kit cutoff year is the 90 and others the 91 is there a big difference between the body structure of a 91 sentra and the 90 or can i alter it to make it fit the 90 and has anyone done this?
There are some kits available now for the 90 sentras..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts