Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i am just wondering as to how you could install this body kit.. if anyone has any clues on how its done, or if you have done it, I suppose it is called the "civic style" *sigh* front bumper kit. it has the grill with it.. http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?3=1184

I wonder, how do you install the front bumper? does anyone know?

thnks

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
Some people did it on B15sentra.net (I know I shouldn't keep diverting people there, I should divert people there over here) and they metioned the problems with the installations. Just give them an e-mail.

Seth

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
damn NIss200SXGTR..

me and you have the same taste! props on your choice for that kit. if you need a full kit i can get you it . just let me kno

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha

hahahha, well, i dunno, I dont have the money now, but while i am in the market, i'd just like to plan what i want. lol. But, ive been thinking of gettin the front and rear bumper, but then a different style of sideskirts, the Drift kit.. I think they look bad ass.. but thats my opinion. :).

Well thanks yal..

How much would you be able to get me them for?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well.. let me know when your ready to buy and then ill give you a price aight Niss200SXGTR ? jes when your ready to buy. let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts