·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thanks for the opinion 200'side....I guess no one else around here got one .....

Im just worried that since the R33 front is more clean cut that it might not go with Extreme sides and rear Uknow...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Right. Thats why I wouldn't go with that bumper and then the clean R33 front. I think the skirts will go great with the setup though! Figuring on getting them anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As soon as I make a decision the $$$ is sitting in my account...SO U think the R33 front doesnt go with the Extreme rear....I guess U have a point but their arent too many other rears out there for us that I know of...

Damn I guess the simple thing to do would be to just keep the Extreme bumper I have now and get the rest of the kit...BUT I just really like the R33 style--wish they would have made the whole kit to go with it...

·
Registered
149 Posts
In total agreement. The extreme kit is nice if you decide to keep it too. What about the R34 bumber Aerotrends offers? I don't know if it would fit though ... I like it alot. Think how sick that would be.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I know but no turbo for me anytime soon:( ....Its not a bad bumper though I havent seen any1 wit it yet...I wouldnt get it though --its too much Like the one I have now...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the sidea and rear are played by now..Im thnking R33 front-M3 sides-but then wut rear???

U think I can maybe still use the Exteme rear or would it throw it off???

S

·
0 Posts
I think that the drift kit is the best made for the B14, but the skyline front would look really sweet with the drift rear. they have it here. I am going to have the drift front and rear, except I'm having the rear bumper custom made (I'm actuall taking a sawzall to it) so that that big rear piece that has the muffler cutout in it is gone. So you will be able to see all my chassis goodies and the big 3" exhaust in your face. HAHA. -BEN

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its offfical then I think....lol-- Im going with the R33 front -M3 sides and Extreme rear...

Ill probably have the shop customize the rear to have it sit flush with the sides...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well it cant be done...not right anyway. I posted a link to it on another thread just search for it.....

Basically: the G20 parts are plastic and there isnt any product out that can really hold plastic that has been cut and re molded...

It was'nt worth the risk to me

1 - 20 of 83 Posts