Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Need some advice... I got a 95 GXe $hit-o-matic, and I was wondering what you all think of putting a body kit on this thing. I got the halo-projector lights, clear corners, getting the chrome grill, getting either 16's or 17's (which do you think is better?), and I got the "corny" alteezas, lol! I'm gonna get a custom paint job, I'm definately gonna paint the UGLY RED THING! I been thinkin bout getting a body kit for a while now, my girl wants to buy one for me too. :D

So do you think its worth it to put a body kit?? I was thinking either the DRIFT or the EXTREME, what are you comments? Basically I just want a nice looking car. I got 2 years to pay this thing off and I gotta make best of what I got you know ;)

I'm going to be buying a 200sx SE-R 5-speed for my next vehicle, gotta love the sr20de. But for now im stuck with this, ugh.

Let me know what you all think! Sorry for the length of this post...

Thanks,

N

·
0 Posts
yeah, the drift kit is the way to go, or if u like more drastic, i can get u the extreme or the omega, i can get u anything u want, PM me on AIM or e mail me at [email protected]

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Im in the same situation as you, and I would go for it. Im thinking about getting the drift kit soon. It doesnt matter with the auto, dont let anyone tell you different, its whatever you like. It may not be fast (mine sure isnt :D) but that doesnt mean it cant look nice, right!?

·
Banned
809 Posts
well, the au

well, the auto is slow enough already, if you put bigger rims.. thats even more slowing down.. then adding 100lbs of fiberglass... not good either... if its just for show, then get a GOOD wing, not aluminum shit faced ass one.. thats my opinon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts