Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me where to find a body kit for my 2004 sentra se-r spec-v. Or any other mods. Got money to spend and it all goes to my car.
 

·
Soggy GloryHoler
Joined
·
792 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
gearhead665 said:
can anyone tell me where to find a body kit for my 2004 sentra se-r spec-v. Or any other mods. Got money to spend and it all goes to my car.
i would buy it from ebay u will save alot of money for other sh#t for ur car :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
91sentra said:
dont do that, the quality is questionable and then you would have to spend alot more just to get it to fit so you end up paying more for the ebay one in the long run unless you get lucky
well its like that if u buy any fiberglass bodykit a friend of mine has a speed shop he says all fiberglass bodykits never come out the same because its made in a mold like a boat every one is going 2 have 2 be cumtumed a little so have a body shop put it on so what ur saying is not true but if u dont want fiberglass then i dunno
 

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
Uhm, there are no body kits for the 04 spec v. Only for 2002-2003 models.
 

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
nismoboy93 said:
no its 00-04 all models of sentras the front of all the model are the same size
04/05 sentra spec v



2002/2003 sentra



Need I continue? Dont look the same to me. Dont look at the dates on the sites, they dont know jack shit a lot of times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Psch91 said:
04/05 sentra spec v



2002/2003 sentra



Need I continue? Dont look the same to me. Dont look at the dates on the sites, they dont know jack shit a lot of times.
yea ur right the headlights do look smaller and the grill might be a little bigger
 

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
nismoboy93 said:
yea ur right the headlights do look smaller and the grill might be a little bigger
If you wanted to convert an 04 to 03, you need the bumper, grill, lights, hood. And then some custom work.

The bumper wont work across all sentras.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Wow the 05 front is fugly..That big silver thing in the middle and removing it sure wont help because then youll have a big grill on that little car.. Lately i think nissans apperance people are smoking crack..except for the 350z and a few other models...Also why would you want to rice out a perfectly good car with an overdone body kit? At most add a nice lip :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
91sentra said:
dont do that, the quality is questionable and then you would have to spend alot more just to get it to fit so you end up paying more for the ebay one in the long run unless you get lucky
I agree... dont buy from ebay...your just gonna get busted up kits
 

·
Not Anymore.
Joined
·
5,014 Posts
Any body kit site that lists the 00-04 for the SE-R probably is not a very good dealer. Right now, I would check the lip they have available on B15Sentra.net. You could get a custom fabricated kit but personally, Ide put the money to performance to go vroooooooooooooooooooooom :D
 

·
new motor & tranny
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
gearhead665 said:
can anyone tell me where to find a body kit for my 2004 sentra se-r spec-v. Or any other mods. Got money to spend and it all goes to my car.
all my money goes into the same exact place :D
 

·
PB JELLY TIME!
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
T200Sx said:
Wow the 05 front is fugly..That big silver thing in the middle and removing it sure wont help because then youll have a big grill on that little car.. Lately i think nissans apperance people are smoking crack..except for the 350z and a few other models...Also why would you want to rice out a perfectly good car with an overdone body kit? At most add a nice lip :thumbup:
Its called the "bucktooth" and yes, the 02/03 models look a lot better. Some people have done a custom grill and I personally think this one looks pretty nice, not too big like you mentioned.


 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top