Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of nuts or bolts or screws do i need to fasten a drift kit to a 200sx can i buy them from a hardware store or do i need to special order them

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's exactly how mine is gonna look but i have the 96 200sx and it'll be the whole kit hopefully sometime mid next year there will be a intercooler hidin' in that hole. i live in tampa, fl i was wonderin who did your body work and how much it was with paint and everything.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Platinum200 said:
Ewww, drift
Now this thread is going to go all wacky with everyone's opinions on whether they like the Drift kit or not, when it doesn't even matter, because that's not what the guy asked. Try to stay on topic, please.

G

·
hey

my cousin just bought a drift kit for his 200sx and i'm custom molding the sideskirts in. Starting to look NICE! It'll make the sides Flow a lot better.

I'll post up pictures when i can.

I do all my own body work. Custom fitting lights, body kits....it's all fun. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
too bad your in VA i could really use your help right about now. obviously u didn't paint the kit yet but as far as body work how hard is it to mold i wanna do the sideskirts but i'm afraid it will crack and what do you use to fill in the gaps. i would really like to see pictures of the process. and i wanna still have the stock fog lights in also i was thinkin of fiberglassing them in the the stock locations on the kit.

G

·
hey

unforuntaley it is as hard as it seems. It takes tons of patience and a willingness to do it a couple of times. i've had to redue whole sections before. And that takes a WHILE!

I still send you pictures....it's kinda primered for now so it doesn't rust...because you have to sand down to bare metal to get bondo to sit perfect.
'
Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts