Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like BMW's the ppl in them always think there gona beat you. its funny when you got 5 ppl in the car and theres 2 in theres and you dont beat them but keep up with them. BMW's suck balls Oh and that was 2.5

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
SR20D_GTI said:
I like BMW's the ppl in them always think there gona beat you. its funny when you got 5 ppl in the car and theres 2 in theres and you dont beat them but keep up with them. BMW's suck balls Oh and that was 2.5
i hear ya. but i disagree with what u say about bmw's sucking balls.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Yeah, that new M3 is wicked.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok lets take back the sucking balls bit. yeah the new M3 kicks ass but there aint no way i can afford one. The thing with M3s is you get little rich kids in them. they think there all that. Put a turbo on my SR20 wit a few other mods and im sure ill take one no probs

Z

·
0 Posts
Yeah, it's not the cars, it's just some of the owners. I own a 328i by the way. :) And yeah, my Sentra is a hell of a lot faster than the Bimmer is. I still like the Bimmer though, it's fun to drive.

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
any car can go fast with mods, especially turbo. the bmw is popular and expensive now just because of its speed. you will figure out why when u drive one.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
BMW's are nice and I wouldn't mind driving one, but they are over-priced and can become a finiancial nuisance after the warranty expires. I'll stick with the old school sentra and it's power and cruise in my Taurus SHO (Their all paid for;) ). Everyone has a certain flavor and hopefully they enjoy what they taste (car-wise anyway).

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
posted this up in the Race Video's thread a while ago, I know some of you have seen it already, but its a BMW just eating people up at the track.

http://bassmintaudio.com/sean/Video/Assen-bmwSTW.wmv

Also, I would recomend saving it to your HD. Who knows how long this video will stay on the net. The good ones always seem to disappear when you don't want them too.

7 sequential gears... MMMMMMM *sigh :eek:

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
dude, this video clip was nice, havent seen nice ones for a long time. i like the ones of boost_boy smoking other hondas on the road :D and i like his quote.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
If you want to find more videos, use the search button, and search for "race videos" in the off topic forum. Only one thread should come up.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok lets look at it from stock. A standard BMW 2.5 and Standard SR20. You will beat the BMW. Thats what i really like. The thing is over in the uk there seems to be alot more attitude. You will always find a BMW driver either trying to race you or cause sh$t. I guess its different in the states. Thats why i have something against BM drivers over here.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Here in the US, well in Arizona anyways. It's hard to get a race with an M3 or a M5, or any other bmw for that matter. They are all mostly rich yuppy scum. They don't want to "abuse" their precious commodity. It's more of a status symbol rather than a car. If it gets scratched or dinged, then to some, it might be worthless. Time to get a new one. They are rolling trophies. My friend works at a euro auto repair shop, and he tells me funny stories about people and their precious commodities.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
On this end, they race and they get toasted! They (BMW owners) don't hang out with people who drive less expensive cars for somke reason. I guess it's because it is a BMW (OOOh, I'm scared).

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
to be honest with you guys, i dont really like most of the bmw designs, they are sorta similar to the new civics and thats just a turn off.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd like to believe that honda copied the bimmers designs. the new civis are a little ugly. I think the new m3's look slick, though I'd rather take the previous generation. just my taste. untill then, SE-R all the way...

P

·
0 Posts
Boasters, Posers, Trashtalking -without details

I am sure your car can beat many BMWs, and I am sure many BMWs can beat your car. However why dont we talk specifics instead of generalised statements. --What was the year, body configuration and modificatations of the BMW you beat.

Otherwise no one will disagree with you, and hence we will have no discussion. ;)

Sincerely,

DBL-CLTCH-R

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok it was a 325i. 99 Model and Ive raced a 330i all the way to 70 but then it leaves me. Yeah your right some win some dont. I just like to race BMWs the most cause they dont like you beating them in a less expensive car. Mine is 2.0 16 twin cam(SR20DE) so beating a 325 bigger engine and newer is enjoyable. The BM was the two door version.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm kind of curious... do these non-regulars join our forums just to talk back against a hater? i mean, i love M3z, that's my next car :), but it looks like some "people" went through the hassle to register just because one dude is hating on BMW's and their drivers... i just find it funny, kinda... i guess it is kind of common. i've seen a couple honda boys with one post, and they never come back again... just to say Hondas are better than Nissans... whateva.

BTW: i'm 19 days older than you.

Ppeace
CMo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts