Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro, just need to get rims and it lowered.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I came bac on this thread to sweat the blue on your ride alittle more and I realized U gotta a whole album.

I like the way u and your crew set that up--I gotta do sumting like this for my club--Ill sticker design 2

BTW IMO U got the phattest ride in the crew even without the drop and rims

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks bro, now i just need a 2" drop and some rims. My crew is pretty tight and i think its tight that i'm og and have the only se-r on the team, not like everyone and their mother with acuras and hondas(ugh)

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
How about 18" rims and a 1.5 - 2.0 drop?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sr20powr said:
thanks bro, now i just need a 2" drop and some rims. My crew is pretty tight and i think its tight that i'm og and have the only se-r on the team, not like everyone and their mother with acuras and hondas(ugh)
My crew is really tight - small but tight. Best bud is a Honda man -got no respect until he drove my car after I started modding it. Now, I get much love. He no longer wants a piece of the little SE-R.

Tight blue ride, man. But I'm staying true to form - Black Mood, Black Car. :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
17" rims and 2" drop is totally possible. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, even the 18" are possible - just do the math of offset, rim width, tire profile. On a 200SX, I just try to stay in similar proportions to a 205/50-15 or a 195/55-15. That way, I know the overall cylinder of wheel & tire won't cause rubbing, unless you get the wrong offset on the wheel.

Good luck, though...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I know is my rims come in tomorrow and they are 18X7 Konigs and they are Multi 4 lug.
damn damn damn, you dont even know how tight my car is gonna look, the rims are silver and they match my car exact.
I will definately leave some pics for ya'll to drool over.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts