Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
licklemanbklyn2g3 said:
its 93 se-r conditions is good
500 is a steal, if its only a blown motor.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
buy it right now, go wake the guy up at his house and hand him the cash. buy a new motor from soko for $400 shipped, get all the bolt ons. you will love it. i just bought one for $1950 the other day and its GREAT. hell i dont even have power steering, has blown struts, saggy door, no rear brakes, bad tie rod boots, and its still better than my 99 1.6 gxe. :thumbup: :thumbup: you wont be let down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
motor

hell buy it motors (sr20de) only run around 400-500

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IM THINKING OF GETTING IT THIS WEEKEND THEN ASK MY BROTHER FOR 400 AND GET A MOTOR OFF OF EBAY OR A PLACE IN NEW JERSEY THAT SELLS SR20 FOR 300-400 BUCKS. THANK S EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
JGY is in jersey. they have great reputation so selling good stuff. pick one up from them with a "few" extras :thumbup:

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
licklemanbklyn2g3 said:
IM THINKING OF GETTING IT THIS WEEKEND THEN ASK MY BROTHER FOR 400 AND GET A MOTOR OFF OF EBAY OR A PLACE IN NEW JERSEY THAT SELLS SR20 FOR 300-400 BUCKS. THANK S EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT
Be careful if you go the eBay route. I no they supposedly have safeguards against fraudulent sellers, but you never know what you're gonna get as far as flood-damaged cars, how the previous owner drove it, etc. Good find on the car for only half a G, though. Good luck and happy modding!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts