Nissan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fuse for my clearence lights(dash and running lights) keep blowing and I need some help.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Check all the lights for exposed wires. (Exspecially near the rear end)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
A wire that touches a ground usually...

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Does it blow it instantly when you put a new one in and turn on your lights?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Does it blow it instantly when you put a new one in and turn on your lights?
Its when I turn on my lights, but my head lights work, but they will not go down. Its wierd???

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Hmmm that's wierd... Still check all of your connections for loose or ground contact.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
The headlights and the clearance lights should be on a different circuit. Your headlight problem is totally different than your marker light problem. Check grounds, as Asleep said. The problem is probably in one of the rear sockets, they are prone to rust and consequently shorting out.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
If I remember though (had this problem before) the headlight motors, sidemarker lights, tail-lights, and dash lights are all on the clearance fuse. And yes a rear socket (driver side) was the culperate for me.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Personally, I think he should D/L the FSM. No point in not having it, and it might help him figure out where the problem lies...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Personally, I think he should D/L the FSM. No point in not having it, and it might help him figure out where the problem lies...
Thank you all....I will check the rear lights...

·
Registered
22 Posts
im having sort of the same problem my headlights wont flip up and the only blown fuse is the clearance one but when i put a new one in and turn the ignition it blows the fuse

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
e_tothe_j said:
im having sort of the same problem my headlights wont flip up and the only blown fuse is the clearance one but when i put a new one in and turn the ignition it blows the fuse
I noticed that with the clearence light fuse blown my lights would not go down or up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts