Nissan Forum banner

blow off valves

3K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  myoung 
#1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knew if i could just get blow off valves installed in the 1.6 or what do i need to have them if i didnt have turbo. i didnt know if you can only get them when you have turbo or just get them installed

#3 ·
Maybe you should learn what a BOV does first before trying to put one on your car. Also try posting in a relavent forum, it doesn't belong here.

#9 ·
hahahhahahahahha...... that is the funnyest SHIT i have ever heard.. thats sooo purree rice.. i mean the PUREST of the pure.. not only is it pretending something you have, and you dont have.. but its making it sound like something you dont have.. might as well get a spool up sound too.. "whhhhhhhiiiirrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll" "PSHSHSHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHH"

#10 ·
hahah thats some pretty ricey stuff. is there anywhere i can also pick up an LED muffler tip?:D that would amke for some serious horsepwoer together with my "blow-goats" valve:D

#19 ·
#21 ·
Re: you got me...

Blu200SX said:
well guys you did get me on that one...i just heard about them but wasnt really sure what they need so ill check my info before posting....lol....newbie mistake...but nice research with the audio blow off valve...haha
Don't worry about it... That's why you're here... to learn. Then pass your knowledge off to others..

Michael

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.