Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew if i could just get blow off valves installed in the 1.6 or what do i need to have them if i didnt have turbo. i didnt know if you can only get them when you have turbo or just get them installed

·
Registered
377 Posts
If you don't have a turbo there is no need for a blow off valve.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Maybe you should learn what a BOV does first before trying to put one on your car. Also try posting in a relavent forum, it doesn't belong here.

·
Banned
809 Posts
hahahhahahahahha...... that is the funnyest SHIT i have ever heard.. thats sooo purree rice.. i mean the PUREST of the pure.. not only is it pretending something you have, and you dont have.. but its making it sound like something you dont have.. might as well get a spool up sound too.. "whhhhhhhiiiirrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll" "PSHSHSHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHH"

·
Registered
672 Posts
hahah thats some pretty ricey stuff. is there anywhere i can also pick up an LED muffler tip?:D that would amke for some serious horsepwoer together with my "blow-goats" valve:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you got me...

well guys you did get me on that one...i just heard about them but wasnt really sure what they need so ill check my info before posting....lol....newbie mistake...but nice research with the audio blow off valve...haha

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blair, do you wanna talk about cars on this site? or do you just feel like trash talking the newbies mistakes. i admitted i was wrong so try posting a question or an answer for someone instead of useless comments like that...thanks

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts