Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of them? Does anyone have a deck from them? I was at Costco today and they had a ton of em for $190 Canadian. 210 watt deck. USually im cautious buyingstuff liek decks and stuff from wholesale, but this looked like a not bad deal.

Does anyone have experience with the brand/deck?

-Nick

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I used to have a set of Blaupunkt 6.5" three-ways up front and a Blaupunkt tape deck. Not too bad for the money, but not the best either.

·
Registered
126 Posts
if you're not looking to put in a hard core system it is an awesome deal. they are pretty nice. my friend has a blaupunkt head unit, speakers and he is runnning an amp and wires i sold him. $190 isn't bad at all. if it looks nice and has a free install its good

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
I got some Blaupunkts in the doors...and I just got a set of Alpines..which is better...? I was gonna throw the Alpines in the back for fill...

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
i've got blaupunkt 6.5" competition components and they are bad ass. i've heard some of their higher end decks are really good, but i don't know about the "normal" decks, they were factory in either bmw or audi or some german car until like 2 years ago, so i'd say they are at least reliable.

L

·
0 Posts
I used to have Blaupunkt competition subs, which were pretty decent, but uh... not top notch. Never had a deck though, so hope you like what you get.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Leenahz said:
I used to have Blaupunkt competition subs, which were pretty decent, but uh... not top notch. Never had a deck though, so hope you like what you get.

their subs and amps aren't very good. they perform good for their watt range and price. but not the best, I agree with you. The head unit is definately worth the price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts