Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Syndicate C/F B14 Skyline style grill

I only made ONE OF THESE! Now that I have found a new production company I will be having a new mold made and offer them to every one who missed out before. I will need 10 People who are interested to email me and i will give them the details for a discounted price.........:)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
im interested... how much ?

·
Banned
809 Posts
If you find a way to make crystal clear H4 headlamps, i would be very interested.. or even a 1 peice headlamp/turnsignal system.. that would be bad ass

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been thought of already!

To much money in plastic prototypes and so on. But a JDM Sunny style C/F Onepeice eyebrow for the corners and headlamp is being developed as we speak. But that is a diff subject that will be braught up in a couple weeks, PS I likey!!!!!:cool:

C

·
0 Posts
That car belongs to my friend and that grill is pretty awesome. I was green with envy when i first saw it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
How much for the grille? How would that look with stock headlights?

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
Are u only gonna make this grille in c/f or do you still make the cheaper non c/f paintable one?

·
Registered
30 Posts
conquest49 said:
That car belongs to my friend and that grill is pretty awesome. I was green with envy when i first saw it.
:D Yea, I just need another CF Hood to go w/ it!

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeh!

This looks great, Please keep in contact with me. it looks like the molding and production will be good to go and I should be able to ship out the intial orders by the 1st week of Jan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
'bout the grill

Most Def a must have. I have been looking for something like that. Send me more info on it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts