Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a question.

Does anyone think black rims look good on a burgandy B13.

The rims have all black lip, inner wheel and little centre cap. But have dual 5 spokes in silver. and the wheel nuts exposed so there add a little more silver.

I don't know how to upload the photo because I saved it in my documents. If anyone knows how let me know.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
hmmm I dont think Ive ever seen rims like that...I got black rims with a chrome lip and chrome lugs...

I can kinda picture wut U saying--it should look good on your ride -just make sure U get dark tints..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Your pic needs to be hosted by a website.. you can try Image Station or you can try www.printroom.com
Then simply find the location of the adress .. (like www.imagestation.com/Viewalbum/12345.htm) and copy and paste that into the IMG button when about to post.

I dont knwo about everyone else, but I am not a huge fan of black rims. I think they look like the original black rims they use for Spares, or a tire missing its hubcaps.
However, if you like them, you should be proud of your purchase

·
Registered
722 Posts
i used to feel the same way but black rims do look good if its on a black car and the rims have a polished aluminum/chrome lip just point out that they arent steelies. I would get some if my car was black.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've got GM wheels on my charcoal colored car. It does look like I have steelies from a distance other than the size. I'm posting more pics today hopefully. Check out it, it'll be in the Members Rides by tonight.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I guess my blacks would look less appealing if I didnt have the chrome lip....but my car is white and I think it looks GOOD with my dark tints--- it all comes together.

We have to coordinate.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts