Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a guy with black rims with a red lip. I've failed to find these anywhere. I was a very glossy black too. If anyone has any info where to look for these I'll be forever grateful. Thanks.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i think he did that custom..

i never seen any rim like that before.

B

·
0 Posts
i have seen it, infact i saw it today. if you want info on the place pm me. it was a 5 star rim, however it was 5 lug. i havent seen it in 4 lug, but it may be avail. just let me know

·
VVL'd
133 Posts
I've been looking for rims just like that. Unfortunately the closest thing i found was a set of Enkei RP-01 or something. They had a blue rim though. I'd probably would of taken them but they for a 240sx.

·
Driver
736 Posts
Old 5 spoke wheels in that color combo were available from mugen...but that was for hondas. I have black wheels made by rota, weigh 12 pounds each:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeh im 100% sure you can buy them because i saw them on my buddies eclipse but im not sure where, sorry but nice choice for the car :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the inputs. I'm going to the paint and auto body shop to have my rims Painted black with the red lip. It's going to be a high gloss black too, not that dull a$$ black I see sometime. They have done this quite a few times at this shop. All four rims for a hundred bucks total.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
selrider99 said:
damn i should get mine painted 2 i don't like my white rims!!!!
I'll trade you for my rims. I have 17" silver enkei 10 spoke rims. When they get dirty, they become gun metal.:)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn I wish I had pics of my BSAs to show off. They're black with a chrome lip--I had to get rid of those DAMN white rims. They were such a PITA. Now with these rims I can take a paper towel and just wipe them down.

OFCOURSE I kinda miss the bling of the white--but I dunno once I saw three other cars (all HonDUHS) at my job all get white rims after I got mine I knew it was time for a change.....

My suggestion to any1 wanting black rims is to make sure they either have sum kinda of different lip or at least have high gloss finish....unless U really just want to look sleeper-dark ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts