1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
on the Liu's plat gold I'm gonna saw ew...on the black I'm gonna say :idhitit:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
black, i always like black housings. it makes that checker board plate look alittle better too. (your gona have some pimp ass bright lights :thumbup: )

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
you should post a pic of your front end on Lui's chop thread so someone can install them for you.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i have not seen these in person so it would be very hard to tell (without liu saying yay or nay) but you should install a trim ring around the projector like liu is on his like this with the black housing and these chromed rings in side it would look gooooooooooooooooooooood. or, you could leave the housing chrome and paint the trim rings a "chrome black" (lave them chrome and spray a transparent black over top) but again, i have no idea if they would even fit, that plate he has maybe to close to the front....idk, just an idea.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
1.6pete said:
i have not seen these in person so it would be very hard to tell (without liu saying yay or nay) but you should install a trim ring around the projector like liu is on his like this with the black housing and these chromed rings in side it would look gooooooooooooooooooooood. or, you could leave the housing chrome and paint the trim rings a "chrome black" (lave them chrome and spray a transparent black over top) but again, i have no idea if they would even fit, that plate he has maybe to close to the front....idk, just an idea.
pete doing a chrome trim ring like my new set up when the set up is already completed is a MAJOR Pain in the ass.

rob paint the sucker black... fits your car better. :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
pete doing a chrome trim ring like my new set up when the set up is already completed is a MAJOR Pain in the ass.

rob paint the sucker black... fits your car better. :thumbup:
thats what i though. i bet the ring is to thick right? and it would be way to close to the "glass"

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
no it means basically creating a whole new backing to match with the shrouds and all that meaning basically re-doing the whole set up.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
no it means basically creating a whole new backing to match with the shrouds and all that meaning basically re-doing the whole set up.
yea, thats what i meant. the back is to close right now and you would need to re-position the projector and all that madness. and the best part of buying these specific headlight is because our master HID guru has already put them together......why mess with success? it would look cool, but not nearly worth the hassle....unless your super board :balls:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts