E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh, now I see. Thanks! That's probably what I'll be doing then. Should look nice when I paint my car a nice deep reflective black after body mods. I'll just have to settle with them on white for awhile...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
maybe we can get a group order going for the gun metal projectors and the chrome ones. maybe we can get them cheaper?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Syndicate-bro makes them. You can find some of his posts here. I think I paid $75 including shipping. It does not come with the mesh grille though. Just the outline.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ok cool.. ill talk 2 my home boy and maybe we can get a group order.

Email me if you want to take part in this

[email protected]

hopefully we can get it cheaper ill talk to him and many other places that i think that carries them

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok let me know but not right now. I'm in the middle of movin to GA. I don't think the wife would like to know that I'm spending money on the car when we are trying to move.. LOL it's ok. cause she don't know that I'm going to order a $1500 BB Engine :DDon't say a word

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
will do... i should be able to find out by monday

·
Registered
149 Posts
Uh-oh ... Here we go.

Im in. I would like a set of the gun metal projectors. Especially if we got a GB going and I can get them cheaper. How cheap is the question. Since it doesn't seem that hard to pull some for $100 on ebay, even though they aren't gun metal. Seems like the magic number. Regardless let me know.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm also definately interested in joining the group buy for projectors. If the price isn't too bad for the new projectors with the 'angel eye' in them, then I'll get those instead of the regular projectors. I'm leaning towards the gun metal. Let me know what he find out. Seems they are going for around $150-$160 bidding on ebay.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
there is the chrome angel eyes ones on Ebay. im gonna try 2 get a group order going if your interested. and also the gun metal types. i jes tryin 2 get a big group order going.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DO these work?

Does anyone know if these work on a '99 Sentra? I see them posted as 95-98... Anyone have them on a '99?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts