Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that I'm 26 as of feb 20th i have a lot more new mods that puts my baby(crx) at 130 hp and 140ft/lbs torque,0-60 in 7secs.Not too bad for a 1.5 sohc auto with a passenger and all my tools and clothes packed for the trip to Arkansas.This was measured with my new g-tech,while keeping the rpms at only 4500,my redline is at 7200, now I'm ready to get on the real dyno to pull numbers.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
w00t w00t! sounds awesome !! happy birthday btw!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ya now i know how it feels to work a 60 hr week.. wow.. killer. haha

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Happy belated-Birthday Man!
Will you be going to ATS on the 12th next month?

·
Registered
319 Posts
MrEous said:
Happy belated-Birthday Man!
Will you be going to ATS on the 12th next month?

hmm yes that would be interesting, lets see how accurate that gtech is.

you going to ennis?

What all mods you get?

happy bday :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rathi134 said:
hmm yes that would be interesting, lets see how accurate that gtech is.

you going to ennis?

What all mods you get?

happy bday :thumbup:
I hoope to be able to make it to Ennis since my work schedule keeps changing.

I got a new ecu,intake manifold,injectors,throttlebody,carbonfiber hatch,FAL flexalite rear windows,chrome plated turbo heat sheild,fstb,new radiato and intercooler. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
the car only weighs like 20 pounds without a driver... you get any more hp and put some wings on that baby it can fly to the moon.

·
Registered
319 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
I hoope to be able to make it to Ennis since my work schedule keeps changing.

I got a new ecu,intake manifold,injectors,throttlebody,carbonfiber hatch,FAL flexalite rear windows,chrome plated turbo heat sheild,fstb,new radiato and intercooler. :thumbup:

holy crap, have you installed that stuff yet? if not i would love to help just let me know when

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rathi134 said:
holy crap, have you installed that stuff yet? if not i would love to help just let me know when
Most everything is installed but the bigger injectors,radiator,intercooler hatch and windows,plan on doing some tommorrow since i'm off work and try to squeez in some this weekend,gonna be hard with all the races,drift events and meets tho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
dang put you a shopping buggy handle on that and you will really fly... :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts