Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my sentra brand new three years ago. I did not know anything about nissans, I just wanted a cheap priced nice new car. The salesman told me that for 3000 dollars more I could get another engine that had 25 more hp and a different stereo and rims. Im goin to replace the stereo and rims. Forget that, I get the car and start researching. That othet car is worth it rear disc brakes different taillights and it has all the aftermarket support. I like my car but that is what I always think about I coulda I shoulda I woulda. Oh well

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn well heres my sobb story:

Its Nov. 98 and IM starting college in Dec so I need a car A>S>A>P. I walk into a Nissan dealership that a distant family member works in and had a VW Jettta in mind. Anyways after he convinced me to not go to the VW next door and to get a brand new car instead of used--I went ahead and tried to get the cheapest price I could.

He showed me the base 98 GXE that they were basically trying to get rid of cuz it was the end of the year. They only had white and that UGLY green. This is where I made my mistake he than sat me in a Silver/Grayish SE. Leather interior, SE rims, white face gauges, etc......The last one on the lot and I passed it up.

I still regret it to this day! :mad: My monthly payments would have been about $20-25 dollars more.....Oh well Ive learned to luv my baby and I wouldnt give her up now even though I could....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I dont think they come with leather-it was just that one they had in the lot had every option a Sentra came with....It was really a beautiful ride...AND I never see that color in the street!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts