Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to several...but tonight I went to this one...and the women were fine...and they were really freaky...and totally uninhibited. And you could actually touch them as well. lol. ANyways...I had no fun. :mad: Argh...girls suck. I'm trying to get this one girl next to our store and I was thinkin about her too much.

But it was pretty funny. These old Japanese guys came in and the way they go excited...LMFAO...funniest shit I've ever seen. One girl was rubbing a coke can across her...well...you know...;)
Anyways...all of a sudden...you see 8 other japanese guys hand their coke to her...LOL. I was weak. I almost fell outta my seat. And then this one guy...he must have tipped well...because the strippers pulled off his shirt, laid him across the table they dance on...and one girl kneeled over his face, and one girl kneeled on his lap. Everyone was cheerin...lol. And then my cousin drank a little too much and got frisky with this one girl. He touched her butt when she was talking away..she comes back "don't touch my ass"...and kicked my cousin!!! I was like...aww hell naw. But then this bigass bouncer came up and asked my cousin not to touch them. It was his fault really...but she didn't have to kick him. :mad:

And yet no fun for me? Argh...I lost 60 bucks too. :( I'm never going back again.:mad:

·
Driver
736 Posts
Sounds fun seeing those Japanese men...and yeah, you always feel robbed after going to one of those places, especially after a lap dance. Where's this one located, and what's it called?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
San Fran...place called crazy horse.

ANd yea those japanese dudes were frickin hilarious. They were all cheering, and one of them touched the girl in the "no no" spot...LMFAO...ah she kinda just looked surprised and jumped...haha. I'm sorry...it was just funny.

So...I own a store here in Oakland...come buy a coke! :D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd go to one but I hate gettin teased so I won't go there cuz thats all strip bars are good for, too much teasing and not enough play! haha

·
Driver
736 Posts
Ahh...I've heard of crazy horse, just haven't gone in yet. (Gives me something to look forward too I guess:D) I've been to most of the ones on Broadway though, they're pretty good on Saturday nights.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
they can be fun when your drunk but other thand that there's no point. shit last time i went a friend arranged for me to be hand cuffed to the pole and they had the girl on girl show right on top of me!!:D i love my friends

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha....hopefully i'll be able to keep all of my money! Ack! No good money takin...well...i'm sure you can figure out the last part. :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"crazy horse"

I been to that club years ago...lots of good looking women. I sat near the fan so whenever someone put a dollar on the stage it blew to me. Needless to say I was a happy camper. More lap dances for me!!!:D If you get a chance, check out "century" more interaction...trust me!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol....after crazy horse in san fran...and trixies in louisville ky...i'm done with strip clubs. I've wasted over 200 bucks in 2 visits. That's IT! The money is going for the car. ANd i'm gonna get a woman who works next to our store. And I can get some REAL interaction for less! :D :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts