Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the size of the "piping" between the headers and exhaust? if you know, let me know....thanx:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr SEntra said:
Hmm...good question. I'll have to look around for the exact numbers. Did you check out www.hotshot.com yet?

Edit: Do you mean stock piping or aftermarket, like Hotshot? Didn't mean to jump the gun. ;)
i mean stock piping, im just wondering if its worth getting 2 and a half inch piping done in my spec-v...:rolleyes:
 

·
Go Drift Alliance!
Joined
·
646 Posts
xluv2eatx said:
i mean stock piping, im just wondering if its worth getting 2 and a half inch piping done in my spec-v...:rolleyes:
Well..that's all up to you. A guy ran a 14.9 in his Spec Friday night at the races with 2 1/2" piping, CAI and gas at E. I'm thinking that for the top end, 2 1/2" is probably the highest you should go for N/A with the QR. 2 1/4" is more for the SR20 N/A.

Also check out this link at B15sentra.net on Spec V Exhaust. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr SEntra said:
Well..that's all up to you. A guy ran a 14.9 in his Spec Friday night at the races with 2 1/2" piping, CAI and gas at E. I'm thinking that for the top end, 2 1/2" is probably the highest you should go for N/A with the QR. 2 1/4" is more for the SR20 N/A.

Also check out this link at B15sentra.net on Spec V Exhaust. ;)
so are you saying the actual stock piping from headers to muffler is 2 and a quarter? if im mistaken, what is the actual size?
 

·
Go Drift Alliance!
Joined
·
646 Posts
xluv2eatx said:
so are you saying the actual stock piping from headers to muffler is 2 and a quarter? if im mistaken, what is the actual size?
This is what was on that link I posted in my last post:

vbspecv said:
Hmm the stock is a little under 2 in. I think it is 1.75. Definantly real tiny for a 2.5 liter engine. Stromung's exhaust for the Spec V is 2.25 inches, so it is safe to go with a 2.25. It has also somewhat known that 2.25 is the best size for a 2.0litre SR20DE engine with mods, so personally I think a 2.5in. would be better for the Spec V. Search the now close Spec V forum and I am sure you will find quite a bit of discussion on this.

Lee
It's the second post from the top of the thread. Hope that answers your question. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr SEntra said:
This is what was on that link I posted in my last post:



It's the second post from the top of the thread. Hope that answers your question. ;)
alright, thanx alot man, i appreciate it..:D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top