Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'm prolly gonna be driving my buggy tonight and i want to celebrate the completion of the first part of the project with a nice smokey burnout

what liquid can i put down in front of the tires to get a nice thick white smoke?

i've heard bleach works best, my teacher said a lil motor oil.

what have u guys used or seen people use to get a thick smoke?

·
yesss...
406 Posts
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
ok so i'm prolly gonna be driving my buggy tonight and i want to celebrate the completion of the first part of the project with a nice smokey burnout

what liquid can i put down in front of the tires to get a nice thick white smoke?

i've heard bleach works best, my teacher said a lil motor oil.

what have u guys used or seen people use to get a thick smoke?
try to take pictures and/or video record it and post it later..

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UnkalledFor said:
try to take pictures and/or video record it and post it later..
of course, i also need a way to keep my buggy from rolling, i was thinking finding a nice lil concrete wall and parking the front against it then flooring it.

chimmike said:
bleach or soapy water.
wat bout bleach and a lil motor oil? i want THICK smoke

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
i wouldn't ever put motor oil on a driving surface for pure safety reasons.

bleach should be fine. if the car has enough balls, it'll make thick smoke simply from the tires.

soapy water won't damage the paint tho

·
Registered
162 Posts
use motor oil, but only use it on your driving tires and make sure u have your other two locked up. my friend did it all the time in his geo prizm, he made like 1 min. burnouts white smoke everywhere, it wont damage ur tires much either

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chimmike said:
i wouldn't ever put motor oil on a driving surface for pure safety reasons.

bleach should be fine. if the car has enough balls, it'll make thick smoke simply from the tires.

soapy water won't damage the paint tho
i dont'give a rats ass bout the paint its my project car i'm doing this with

and i plan on having the front end braced against something so it wont go anywhere

·
Registered
851 Posts
shitty tires help alot :-D i got these 30 dollar OE Spec tires that smoke just about the second they start to spin....thick white smoke :cool:

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok so looks like i'm gonna use bleach....i should set up a bleach sprayer sometime on the lil wings eventually then just press a button and light them up

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
The best, smokiest burnouts ar done using STP Oil Treatment. It has been banned by the NHRA for use in burnouts because of the volume of smoke.

Don't have anything behind the car when you use it for burnouts because it slings hot STP for yards.

Lew

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lshadoff said:
The best, smokiest burnouts ar done using STP Oil Treatment. It has been banned by the NHRA for use in burnouts because of the volume of smoke.

Don't have anything behind the car when you use it for burnouts because it slings hot STP for yards.

Lew
are u serious? the lil 5 dollar thing at the store can do a smokey burnout?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts