Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Mobile 1 Sythetic is the best according to the dealer that used to change my oil. They sell Royal Purple too, but they told me that the cars they take to the track using the Purple show wear on the parts. The service manager told me that mobile 1 is the closest thing to race oil.

· Registered
34 Posts
I'm sure there is something better than mobile one but I was strictly speaking of oil that is commonly available, you know something you can buy at Wal Mart. I've never seen Red Line Oil there's only one place that sells it in my state. The water wetter also looks like a good product, I might give it a try. Thanks for the info.

· Registered
34 Posts
One of my friends went 10K on his Mustang with synthetic. He only had one quart left when he finally changed/added oil, but his engine was fine. Mobile 1 now guarantees the oil to 15K or one year, though I wouldn't recommend keeping it that long. Mechanics have told me that you can get double the life from synthetic, probably around 5-6K if you wanted to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.