Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Looks like the Drift front with maybe AeroDuo sides (?) and I'm not sure about the rear.

Sign yourself up for a free www.printroom.com account, upload your images, and you can easily post them.

Oh yeah, and here's my favorite B13 :D :

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
samo, VERY clean looking car! I like the "side light marker mod" which blends in well on a silver car. Schweeeeeet.......

·
Registered
346 Posts
I know

Its the streetweapon drift front bumper......aeroduo side skirts......and aero duo rear. I have the same front side skirts and rear.......but Im waiting on my streetweapon R33 wide body front and rear fenders. Then Im going to install everything as one and spray the whole thing to cut costs on labor. I want to blend the side skirts into the wide body fenders to give it a clean factory like appearance. By the way thats a awesome car!......Peace!

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I'm not digging that first one either, but hey, it's all a matter of taste. I have yet to see a kit on a B13 that I would like to have. They're typically a little too bold for my taste and most of the side skirts suck because they don't have filler panels for the lower door to blend the profile established by the front end. I personally like this one, but then again, I'm biased. ;)

Probably one of the nicest I've seen is Serban's (fast91ser) over at the Sr20DEforum. I've always dug this car. Lots of subtle touches. Most people don't recognize the B14 wheels painted body color with a polished lip. Plus the guy is cool as hell.

·
Registered
547 Posts
hey tool - He posted pics of his knew wheels. They're pretty damn nice. I looks good with those B14's and the wheels he just got. I believe his new ones are gunmetal/black also.

As for the first B13 - I like it. The front bumper sticks out too much for me though. I really like the side skirts. And the rear fits well. The wing, it deosn't look bad since it's not that big. And a lot of people put those Tenzo Shu-4's on their Sentra. I like the wheels, but is there a reason? There are a few on this forum I believe. Just curious, no hating here.

I wouldn't mind SOMEONE making a clean, good looking body kit yet keeping the appearance of the B13. Just a LITTLE wide mouth or something ya know. All the body kits are too bulky I think. I love Serbans' SE-R though. It is damn clean. Are those the stock Fog Lights? If so, I need to get a pair because they're CLEAN!!! I need to take some pictures of my car now that its' dropped. Then I can say I like mine and be able to post some pics!

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Gadzooks! That's one ricey Sentra. But, to each his own.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Centurion said:
samo, VERY clean looking car! I like the "side light marker mod" which blends in well on a silver car. Schweeeeeet.......
Thanks man! I love my little car.

And Serban's car is just plain awesome. His car was the one that convinced me to get B14 SE-R wheels. Actually, all the cars posted here are pretty sweet - I don't really dig the first one, but to each their own!

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Hmmm...looking at y'alls cars I just thought of a new mod: since my car is red, I think it would look real good with a couple of junk yard rear (red) side marker lights in place of the front ambers. I like that clean look.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
here is a clean n wet b13

·
Registered
124 Posts
importcartuner said:
How about this B13?...

Damn you for having the same rims as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

jorge

1 - 20 of 149 Posts