Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Depends what you want to do with the car. 4 main are autocross, drag, drift, and street. Tein makes very nice coilovers for each type. However, unless your very competitive, the Tein Basic or Tein Superstreet, more expensive but more adjustability. Whiteline makes good strut bars. I'd also recommend picking up a Whiteline bushings kit, there is one at pdm-racing.com Or a bushings kit of some sort.

BTW, how did your ground control coilovers work out? I've heard terrible things about them making popping sounds and the sort.

· Registered
319 Posts
Depends on how much your budget it. Can you give us an amount? Also depends on if you want to do just the strut/springs or if you wanna add other things, mostly stronger and added adjustibilty.

The two coilover systems i'm looking at right now are the Tein SuperStreet and Tein Basic. The SS being more money but very adjustable! Has anyone had any expierence with either of these suspensions on a 240 as handling at top setting and ride quality at a lower setting? Or the basic's in general? How do they feel?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.