Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has got to be worth every penny..... :thumbup:





has a small crack above the right reverse light, but doesn't bother me....too great of a deal.

you can see the 97 nissan quest in the back and my 89 b12....gotta love a nissan... :cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
got the se-l center eh? nice job! thats the best for right now. (a buddy of mine may be cookin up a real c/f piece :thumbup: )
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
dammit, I've been looking for one for a while now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
I think it would be kinda hard to get the contures of the panel, mainly around the trunk lock and the nissan emblum
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
xbrandonx said:
I think it would be kinda hard to get the contures of the panel, mainly around the trunk lock and the nissan emblum
????? its vinyl.............you just stick it on the stcok plastic peice.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
yes, but the centerpiece isn't flat so I doubt it would lay very well overtop of the curves in on the piece.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
xbrandonx said:
yes, but the centerpiece isn't flat so I doubt it would lay very well overtop of the curves in on the piece.
i have never personly used vynal but i have seen it done and it is extremly plyable. to get it to form to those oddities you use a heat gun, you heat up the part that needs to be stretched and then push and prod it into place...... its awsome stuff. i have seen vynal on more extreme surfaces then a simple "emblem rise" i dont think that would cause to much trouble. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Trunk Bar

I think I am just going to paint my trunk bar Gloss Black. I'll post pics when I finish it. I'am in the process of painting my door handles and the nasty gray trim along across the side of my b14.
 

·
new motor & tranny
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Mod_That_Sentra said:
I think I am just going to paint my trunk bar Gloss Black. I'll post pics when I finish it. I'am in the process of painting my door handles and the nasty gray trim along across the side of my b14.
i painted mine black and then i clear coated it.
 

·
Mofo
Joined
·
2,225 Posts
Mod_That_Sentra said:
I think I am just going to paint my trunk bar Gloss Black. I'll post pics when I finish it. I'am in the process of painting my door handles and the nasty gray trim along across the side of my b14.
I wouldnt mess with painting them. WHy dont you just remove them? All you have to do is pull them off. They are held on by 2 sided tape. It looks much cleaner with them removed. Oh and no there are no holes to fill if you remove them.
bdot it loos good, did you get it at a junk yard. that was a good deal.
 

·
new motor & tranny
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
I wouldnt mess with painting them. WHy dont you just remove them? All you have to do is pull them off. They are held on by 2 sided tape. It looks much cleaner with them removed. Oh and no there are no holes to fill if you remove them.
bdot it loos good, did you get it at a junk yard. that was a good deal.
if you remove the trunk bar, on a sentra you'll have a big empty spot. There are two holes where the trunk bar was (those holes are for the backup lights). When i removed mine , the car looked like shit with a big empty spot and holes in the middle. Painting that bar is the easiest thing ive done to my car i think. It only took me few minutes to take it off, few hours to paint it and let it dry and few minutes to put it back on. The car looks much better when the bar is painted to match the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nostrodomas said:
I wouldnt mess with painting them. WHy dont you just remove them? All you have to do is pull them off. They are held on by 2 sided tape. It looks much cleaner with them removed. Oh and no there are no holes to fill if you remove them.
bdot it loos good, did you get it at a junk yard. that was a good deal.
got it from the nissan dealership. i help out at my uncle's shop sometimes and i went to go get some parts and the guy was gonna throw it out so i said how much he was like 40...i was like sold...lol :thumbup:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top