Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha damn I thought you were gonna say that was yours.. it is fucking clean though seen that shit in person.. too.. looks way better up close..

·
Banned
809 Posts
I think that the forum is getting a universal opinon on our cars.. we like them clean looking, but when you see them modded to hell, they dont even look like a car but lesser a space ship, they are great to see, but we wouldnt want it. lol

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I think Ive seen this B4--he has the 'skyline type tails' right- that kind of stick out???

It def. not bad BUT I think if U spend a little more time online You'll see ALOT betta.....

Like that hood though.....

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea I have seen alot out there but like I said this one just does some thing for me... I dont know what it is... and yeah i do agree the grill should be changed..and I dont like the louvers on the hood.. and the rear tails are actually like corvette lights if Im not mistaken... I have seen this car in person .. and I likes it alot...looks way better in person.....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i have seen this car on timbo's site. and i agree, i think its ok, but it isnt my thing. its just a tad too much for me.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what do you mean add it. isnt it still on your site? i think its cool to look at for a little while, but i dont think i could drive it every day, i dont think i could look at it every day. maybe my taste is a little bland, but opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bigsad said:
what do you mean add it. isnt it still on your site? i think its cool to look at for a little while, but i dont think i could drive it every day, i dont think i could look at it every day. maybe my taste is a little bland, but opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.
very true you asshole..hahahahahah j/p

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I dunno, it's got a lot of work in it, but I still don't really like it. The color is cool, the interior is well-done, but it's just too much. And I've never liked the Extreme kit very much :) .

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you want my piece of shit.. car in there hahahaha

1 - 20 of 49 Posts