Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 1994 Nissan Sentra, that I've had for almost a year now. When I had it aligned they told me it had a bent rim. I was just going to call the local junk yard. Will just a 1994 rim fit this car or are there other years that will fit as well?

Also, I live in the north east and was wondering what would be a good brand of tire, good in the winter and could also be driven in the summer. Last winter I drove with the summer tires that were on it when I bought the car. I didn't get stuck in the snow, but came very close.

·
Registered
147 Posts
if you want to trade rims i have 4 good ones (i need something to bring the car to the junkyard on) im located in NY

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Erie, Pa, about 400 miles away from Albany. The trade would be great if you were a little bit closer. I really haven't even checked to see what new rims would run. I will probably buy the new tires this weekend. Hopefully I can come up with the rims this week.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,236 Posts
to the best of my knowledge the wheels on the B13 and B14 are the same fitment, so one that's similar, ie 13 inch, 14 inch etc will fit, 4 x 100
so i think 91 through 99 is safe, 2000 is a different lug pattern 4 x 114.5
The wrecker yards have book / computer programs that show interchangeability.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The best overall tyres I have had on my Sentra are still on it: Kumho 769's. The Australian gov. picked them for all gov. cars because of their overall quality and good mileage rating. I don't buy US tyres because I don't trust them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts