Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this message is for those of you that do not have p/s from the factory, i removed my p/s from my XE and the only set back is the belt configuration,with out my p/s pump the water pump will not turn!!,i would like to see any pictures of the belt area on an E sentra to figure this out, i am now running with my p/s pump looped to itself and dont know how long that will last!,any replys or pictures will be greatly apreciated :) , by the way i'm new to the forum and can now reply to most of every ones theads.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
belt set up on an E sentra

thanks for the reply , yes i have a/c , i know the set up of a non p/s sentra but do not know wich component is diffrent, its either the water pump pulley,alternator pulley,or the alternator braket?,again any reply or pictures will be great.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts

Posted this in your other thread about this as well. Now you just need to go get the belt for a Sentra E and you should be good to go.

N

·
0 Posts
sentra e belt setup

I have a 93 sentra E and the belt setup is just like the picture on the right in that diagram posted by toolapcfan.

However I don't have AC (no PS either) and essentially I just have 1 belt pulling the water pump and the alternator. I bought an undercrank pulley from Unorthodox Racing and it comes with 3 rings (I don't know the correct term) to spin 3 belts. This is pretty lame cause I only need 1 ring to power my accessories and probably half of this undercrank pulley's weight could have been shaved off. Hell, my stock pulley only has 2 rings spinning the 1 belt. Maybe there are some balance issues?

Oh well, on the flip side if I ever do decide to get those other accessories I guess I'll be able to spin them now.

Sean...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts