Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, noob here. From clubcivic.com, i felt like i needed to learn new things so time for a change.

My name is Kennedy, im 14 years old. I dont drive, i thought the car i wanted was a civic but i realised it would've made me seem like everyone else on the road so i thought about nissans. If i were to be able to pick any Nissan i wanted, it would be a Nice 240SX Fastback or Coupe with an SR20DET RedTop Swap :loser:

-- nOoOOb Powers y0!

·
Registered
204 Posts
TurboMonk said:
Yeah, noob here. From clubcivic.com, i felt like i needed to learn new things so time for a change.

My name is Kennedy, im 14 years old. I dont drive, i thought the car i wanted was a civic but i realised it would've made me seem like everyone else on the road so i thought about nissans. If i were to be able to pick any Nissan i wanted, it would be a Nice 240SX Fastback or Coupe with an SR20DET RedTop Swap :loser:

-- nOoOOb Powers y0!
Shit, now everyone is going to want a Nissan. :hal:

If I had the cash I would be driving a 350zx right now, but let's not remind me of that. Anywho, welcome and :showpics:

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
welcome.....so you plan on using the forums as a play gorund or something? ehh w/e we use it as a playgorund to, we jsut leave tired treads everywhere, oh and start saving for your dream car......it'll take u awhile to get the money to afford it

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
welcome finally someone who will be knowledgable about cars when they are old enuf to drive...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Knowledgeable, maybe, LoL.

I know a little about honda's but theres much more time to learn about some Nissans. :cool:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Teh00Alty said:
welcome finally someone who will be knowledgable about cars when they are old enuf to drive...

Pffft PERMIT BABY! and what do you know I have a higher rep than you;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wait...what does rep do for you..? LoL

Remember, n00b. Once i get my permit, the streets of massachusetts is going to be a LITTLE more dangerous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts