Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on turboing my ka24de next winter but I wnated to buy jsut a couple little mods this year I was thinking of buying some new Cams since I heard it was one of the best things to purchase for the ka. Any suggestions would be great on both what I should do and what you think of the cams. If doing cams is a good idea what kind's would you suggest. Also when chenaging cams what needs to be done and by that I eman is it jsut change them lol or is there other things mehcanicaly or electronicly that needs to be tampperd to say. Any mods I do I would liek to be able to keep and not have to change as soon as its turbod so keep that in mind thank you.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
I would just save up for the turbo kit. Turbocharging an engine completely redefines the motor, and your cam profile needs will change drastically. Don't throw money into an iteration of an engine that will be pointless... Start from the ground up. Turbo first, then cams.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah ok soo anyways is there any mods I can do before the turbo swap that I won't have to get rid of

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
exhaust is always good

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
240droptop said:
Yah ok soo anyways is there any mods I can do before the turbo swap that I won't have to get rid of
Yeah, rims add like 5 hp, a huge spoiler will make your car get more hp to the wheels. Do lots of mods like blue headlights, neons under your car, and "Super Street" floor mats. If you get all these mods, your car will be totally Fast N Furious! Word!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bridrive55 said:
Yeah, rims add like 5 hp, a huge spoiler will make your car get more hp to the wheels. Do lots of mods like blue headlights, neons under your car, and "Super Street" floor mats. If you get all these mods, your car will be totally Fast N Furious! Word!
lol yah I wasint talknig rice mods chill out all I'm after is little things I'm only curious

·
Registered
446 Posts
Do some searches around on different sites. You can get cams now, but you want to get cams that are gonna help out when you have boost. You can also get pistons and rings, but for that you might want to go for a lower compression, which in all reality will lower your horsepower for now, but after you boost it, they'll help out a lot...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts