Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd take a lil survey here...

What kind of beer do you guys prefer? Yuengling is my beer of chouce. It's only sold in 10 states, and my state isn't one of them. Luckily I'm 5 miles away from the PA border, and the nearest place to get beer in PA is 15 miles from me. So I always try to keep a couple cases in the house at all times.

What's everyone here like to drink?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I normally drink anything that is Irish or German.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Always ZCoronas. but the Fosters is not that bad and packs a punch. tried em while in Spain and they did the job.

jr

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Cheap...cheap...cheap....Bud Ice at $4.99/12 pack or something.
All beer tastes like donkey piss anyway, so what's the difference after you first.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Heineken, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale are what I usually drink at home or random bars. There's a brew pub called Rock Bottom in the same building as my office, so I drink down there a lot. Good stuff :)

E

·
0 Posts
well I'm not a beer man, but if beer was the only thing I could drink I'd definatly go with George Killians Irish Red... it actually tastes good... mmmmm

·
Registered
170 Posts
James said:
Guiness... Heini are good too.
Mmmmm, Guiness...almost forgot about that.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Dos Equis Amber is my favourite!!! Sorta hard to find though. Rickard's Red is a close second and Lebatt Blue when at a club. I like my beer to be dark!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Palermo said:
American beers are mostly too weak.
No kidding!!! That stuff is like water. All the americans at my school can't drink 4 of our beers without being drunk, even if they could drink 6 at home and still be fine.

S

·
0 Posts
Funny how this thread gets more replies than most of the ones talking about cars, lol...

Anyways, my beer of choice is Corona all the way.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Palermo-

Als ich dieses Sommer in Deuschland war, ich habe gesehen dass viele Leute trinken gern Bitburger. Es schmeckt viel besser als Amerikanish Bier. Ich habe viel Bier probiert, aber ich habe nie Flens oder Urquell getrunken. Trinkst du auch Weiss-Bier? Wir haben das nich im USA, aber ich denke es schmeckt sehr gut.

Nächsten Mal wird ich viel mehr Bier trinken. :D

;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts