Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
You, are a moron. Who the hell is going to send 6 bucks to some random people on a CAR FORUM?!?! This is such a scam. With you making so much money, atleast 10,000 people would have to be doing this, and that is total bullshit. I hope a moderator deletes this thread and you go to hell cause this shits illegal. Its like those machines that called peoples houses and told them to send a dollar to so and so. There is no such thing as easy money you little 13 year old fart face.

THIS IS ALSO A DUPE!!

·
Pyramid Scheme Queen
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
become a millioniare FAST!!! NO JOKE

fuck you im almost twenty years old, this is perfectly legal and i just bough my brand new 360 medena by this. ill even send you pics if you want. so fuck off.

·
Registered
323 Posts
it works on a law of probability, gambling on the fact that people will send you a dollar, and in turn convince others to send you a dollar and so forth, it's an odd concept, to me its just a form of panhandling or begging through mail, neither of which I advise people get into. If you ask me, go take a small business class at your local community college and make your money the good ole fashion American way.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Re: become a millioniare FAST!!! NO JOKE

millionaire01 said:
fuck you im almost twenty years old, this is perfectly legal and i just bough my brand new 360 medena by this. ill even send you pics if you want. so fuck off.
Not a chance... you're a liar and a moron. And you've been banned.

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
Re: become a millioniare FAST!!! NO JOKE

millionaire01 said:
If you really had a MODENA, you'd probably also know how to spell it.

[scott evil] ASS [/scott evil]

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
LOL... I knew there was a reason why I didn't just delete this. The "millionaire man" apparently sacrificed himself for the sake of humor. :)

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
If you really had a MODENA, you'd probably also know how to spell it.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
This is some funny poop!!!
Scott you have the best sense of humor I have ever seen!!!
Damnit, I lost the keys to my Lambugatti. Can someone help me find them??

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
LMAO

and there's probably someone who sent the six bucks to this shlep too. Which one's the worse driver?? Cause these guys are on the road w/ us.

I'm still looking for that guy who says he has the R34 and then begins to list the cars he's beaten in races

Porche
fararri

I clowned him so bad I thought ya'll would get pissed! But c'mon man no one wants to hear that shit so they got it coming ala scott (that ish was SO funny):D

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: become a millioniare FAST!!! NO JOKE

Scott said:

Not a chance... you're a liar and a moron. And you've been banned.
Damn, why'd you have to go and do that?!? I was looking for some entertainment. I'm sure he had some other funny stuff to share with us! ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts