Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to have a BBQ at my house after Woodburn events when NW Nismo Syndicate comes into town. I cook burgers, hotdogs, veggie burgers, and I buy Macaroni & Potato Salads. I charge $5.00 a head for all you can eat. The only thing I do not provide is drinks cause everyone likes something different. I am thinking of have one on 8-17-02 after the NW Sport Compact Nationals @ Woodburn. I prefer to have Nissan peeps cause 90% of my friends are Nissan enthusiasts. But feel free to bring people with you. I usually start cooking somewhere around 4-5 and alot of time people stay until 9, 10, or 11. Just post up on the thread so I can get an idea of how many people want to come.

thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey, I'll drop by!

I noticed you're in Aloha - same here. If you see a white 91 sentra se-r with exhaust and 15" wheels that hasn't been lowered, its me.

Aaron

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats cool. I drive the Silver B14 with exhaust and Race Dezign vinyl on my car.

My name is Aaron too. lol

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes Samo you are correct, it is a 2 day event.

BTW: Good use of your mod authority. :)

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Sweet action. Two days of absolute craziness! I've got the days off, so I'm there for both days. Maybe I'll put on some sunscreen this time...

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
samo said:
Sweet action. Two days of absolute craziness! I've got the days off, so I'm there for both days. Maybe I'll put on some sunscreen this time...
Yea, I will have to agree with you on that one.

I need to find out if they have having a "show-n-shine" at that event...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some ideas on logos, phrases, costs? I would be down if enough people were interested and the cost was right.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well.. ill figure a design.. i jes need basic info from you guyz like loacton date .. and wat cars.. is it all nissan or just ga16de or wha? lemme know

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its Nissans. Maximas, 200SX's, Sentra's. The BBQ is August 17th but we are attending the Import Nationals @ Woodburn Dragstrip in Woodburn, Oregon on the 17th & 18th. Thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts