Nissan Forum banner

Bay meet?

1K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  qinsac 
#1 ·
Whats up guys, just wanted to make a suggestion for a meet. It seems like there is an equal amount of peeps in Sac and Frisco, so I was just going to suggest a Lake berryessa drive. I dont know how many of you have been there, but it is a great mountain road, lots of corners and the like. I wouldnt suggest speeding though as it is heavily patrolled due to the local crotch rocket owners love of the road. Anyway If anyone is interested let me know and I will come up with a meeting spot and time in a centralized location for everyone, it is about an hour to the end of the lake road (or as far as we would go), but there is a good spot to stop and BBQ there if anyone has a grill I will throw down on some grub. Also if anyone gets a little crazy there is plenty of cliffs to jump off of there to, up to about 95 feet. I've done it, crazy, wont do it again. Anyways let me know, I already have a potential meeting place in mind. I was thinking of saturday the 28th around noon or so. Let me know
peace
trace

#3 ·
nice spot

well if my friend does not call me to go cart racing i am down. i have been wanting to go there again(went 2 years ago, there is a history there with my friend Luis, myself and a highway patrol guy we "encountered". lets just say the SE-R hauled ass that day and rescued us)

jr

#5 ·
Alrighy peoples this would be tommorow if anyone is interested post now or forever hold your peace, you can call me @7075922608 if you are interested, probably not a good idea for me to put my # here but F*** it, let me know

#6 ·
Alright I doubt anyone will show, but here is directions just in case......
From Sacramento....Take I80 west until you get to vacaville. You will see the 505 signs. Take the exit past 505 it is E monte Vista. The exit splits with one side going straight, the other is a sharp right, take the sharp right. You will come to a stop after taking this sharp right. Go left. You will go through the first light, at the second light you will see a wendys on the right on the corner. Go left across I 80. At the next light go left again and you will see petco, chevys and Jack. I will be there at 130 pm. If you are interested be there on time. Any direction probs call me.

From SF and anywhere west of Vacaville.
Take I80 east and get off at the allison drive exit. Go straight through the light and you will see petco and chevys on the left. we will meet there if you are interested. If you get lost call

hope to see at least a few of you
trace

#7 ·
i will try to make it cause i really wanna c your car, but i have to do something in the morning that may take up a lot of time. again i have to drive someone somewhere and hope it does not take me too long like it did fo rthe sac install day

jr

#15 ·
Damn guys, sorry I havnt been keeping up with the thread that I started, as always I never know where I am gonna be at tommorow. I left on the third and just got back to cali a few hours ago. If anyone is still interested in doing this let me know
later
Trace

G
#16 ·
trace said:
Damn guys, sorry I havnt been keeping up with the thread that I started, as always I never know where I am gonna be at tommorow. I left on the third and just got back to cali a few hours ago. If anyone is still interested in doing this let me know
later
Trace
Drop me a PM and lets see what happens.

Q in Sac

G
#19 ·
Bay meet......

The Altimas.net group is planning on a meet mid Nov. in Central Cali (San Luis Obispo). So I'm down with that. All the details have not been finailized. Here's the thread:

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=770564#post770564

You might send a PM to the orignator and see where are they going to meet at. Let me know what you guys want to do. late

Q in Sac

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.