Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either today or tomorrow I plan to dyno the SER. What is a good baseline to compare to?

The car is fitted with a CM Flyhweel, S3s, Hotshot header, 2.5" exhaust, and RT Cat. The car has the stock airbox/filter, 182K and stock ECU. I will do a run in this trim and a second with the AEM CAI - Any ideas as to what it "should" put down?

I'm also curious how well the AEM will do. Can someone host the graphs and pictures?

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Sunny J Reg said:
Either today or tomorrow I plan to dyno the SER. What is a good baseline to compare to?

The car is fitted with a CM Flyhweel, S3s, Hotshot header, 2.5" exhaust, and RT Cat. The car has the stock airbox/filter, 182K and stock ECU. I will do a run in this trim and a second with the AEM CAI - Any ideas as to what it "should" put down?

I'm also curious how well the AEM will do. Can someone host the graphs and pictures?
In the 140 hp range.

Mike

·
Registered
377 Posts
We got 148.5 outta 95 200 with 91 cam P/S header courtesy exhaust and geto CIA. The car went 14.7.;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The CAI is in. There is a noticable improvement in power - very clearly, the car pulls strong to 7K. I'll send the results over to Louis so he can post the graph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts