Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently purchased 89 240 for 800 ran good for a while then the motor went south i did a complete tune-up on it oil,plugs, wires 02 sensor and then out of now where it threw a rod. it had 170,000 accordinging to the odo but the odo didnt work when i got it so i really dont know how much is really on it. but anyways i need a motor i dont yet have the money for the RB20det i want so i just need to get a stock motor for now so if anyone has one and would like to part i would love to hear. thaxx

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
NCR625 said:
recently purchased 89 240 for 800 ran good for a while then the motor went south i did a complete tune-up on it oil,plugs, wires 02 sensor and then out of now where it threw a rod. it had 170,000 accordinging to the odo but the odo didnt work when i got it so i really dont know how much is really on it. but anyways i need a motor i dont yet have the money for the RB20det i want so i just need to get a stock motor for now so if anyone has one and would like to part i would love to hear. thaxx
Perfect timing! I'm tearing my KA24E to pieces. I removed the fuel system today, and tomorrow I'm dropping the transmission (sucks!) and pulling the motor. ANYTHING you need, it's in good shape on my motor, and I'd be happy to get it to you. The motor has only 93,000 miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts