Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it seems as though i have the worst luck with cars, and it is never my fault. so here is my story for your entertanement....it all started december 6th the last day of the semester before i was out for x mas i was going through the parkin lot and some guy pulls out in front of me...i hit him of course. new headlight, hood,passenger fender.and front bumper all of which had been replaced just about 2-3 months ago. the bumper i had on there was a VIS V-speed front bumper. so i take it to the body shop that day and it has been there ever since. we ordered the V-speed bumper again and when it got here it happened......it was the wrong one. it was the v-speed but aparrently they had stopped making the one i had on my car when i wrecked it and the new V-speed is completely different. that all happened about jan 18th. so i told them i wasnt getting a bumper that didnt look like the one i had on there when i wrecked it so im making his insurance buy the original INGS+, D-SPEC front bumper strait from Japan this is not a nock off bumper im talkin this is the good stuff! but....it will be middle of march before it gets to california then another week to mississippi. so i guess i came out ahead i just dont know what im gonna do without my car for that long, will someone let me drive their car?? please? here is what she will look like if i can ever get r back...only red

1 - 1 of 1 Posts