Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,232 Posts
Hi Guys,

All I can say is that it doesn't bother me that much and I can't see a huge difference between the glass of my tailgate getting dirty compared to the Toyota Camry that I previously had.

At least with the exy you can use the rear wiper to wash the dirt of, with the Camry I couldn't and it use to drive my crazy :crazy:

With "dust" driving I prefer not to use the rear washer, as it it would turn the dust to mud, which is even worse.

In summary I think I can live with it :)

· XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,232 Posts
ViperZ said:
Thanks for the confirmation Manuelga :)
True washer is all that is required, howver I was wondering if the spoiler made a difference as my buddy's CRV does not have a rear spoiler and his window remained much cleaner than mine.
I drove my xtrail with and without a roof spoiler (it didn't come with one when I bought it) and it hasn't made any difference to the rear window, so I don't think it's a major factor in this case.

· XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,232 Posts
There is something like this:

But this is more of a sun-visor than a deflector, so am not sure if it'll do the job or not.

White XTrail said:
I traded a 1995 Pathfinder for my XTrail. On the Pathfinder, I had a wind deflector, which was purchased from the dealer, which deflected wind down over the window. The deflector kept the window very clear.

Does anyone know if anyone makes a deflector for the X Trail??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.