Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, how's it going. As for me Great to be back. It been so long since I loged in I couldn't remember my password. But I'm back. Last time I was here I ask about My idle hunting. Let me say again thanks for the help. Hopefully I can do that ecu check this weekend. And figure out what's up. Even though my wife say it's not doing it anymore. I've drove the car all day yesterday and today. And hate to say it, but she's right. Tell me guys how can that be?Out of nowhere the hunting is gone! Could it be that the computer fix the problem? You know like re-adjusting itself? And it's sensors?

One of the last places that the ship hit for liberty was Japan. And it was pretty cool being back. I was station there for 4yrs. Anyways saw lots of Skylines. Was think about looking some info on Motorex just to go by I the right way. I see lot of guys that want to go around the system. And I'm sure some do. But not this guy.

While walking around I found my heart a 300zx(Fairlady). She was a beauty midnight blue, chrome. Looking all wet. And I started to think what if I could import a Fairlady. Wouldn't that be easier then a Skyline and maybe cheaper.(dear I say)

You guys think Motorex could do it? Or no they only do Skylines.

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
G-SPOT said:
Hey guys, how's it going. As for me Great to be back. It been so long since I loged in I couldn't remember my password. But I'm back. Last time I was here I ask about My idle hunting. Let me say again thanks for the help. Hopefully I can do that ecu check this weekend. And figure out what's up. Even though my wife say it's not doing it anymore. I've drove the car all day yesterday and today. And hate to say it, but she's right. Tell me guys how can that be?Out of nowhere the hunting is gone! Could it be that the computer fix the problem? You know like re-adjusting itself? And it's sensors?

One of the last places that the ship hit for liberty was Japan. And it was pretty cool being back. I was station there for 4yrs. Anyways saw lots of Skylines. Was think about looking some info on Motorex just to go by I the right way. I see lot of guys that want to go around the system. And I'm sure some do. But not this guy.

While walking around I found my heart a 300zx(Fairlady). She was a beauty midnight blue, chrome. Looking all wet. And I started to think what if I could import a Fairlady. Wouldn't that be easier then a Skyline and maybe cheaper.(dear I say)

You guys think Motorex could do it? Or no they only do Skylines.
Highly doubtful. Good luck

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Welcome back. :cheers: You may wish to consult with RB motoring, I think they import other things besides Skylines. As far as a SKyline goes, to my knowledge Motorex is the only importer legal to do Skyline legalizations, and as of right now they are shut down. UNkown when they'll be allowed to import again. The only Skys to be had are the ones already here, you can probably find a good R32/R33 for sale somewhere.

·
Registered
39 Posts
welcome back I was in Japan over at Camp Zama where were Atsugi or Yokuska I hada skyline when I was there and tried to bring it back they told me like $9,000 to get it converted and once I got it here you know it would be a pain for parts

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
zx9ryder said:
welcome back I was in Japan over at Camp Zama where were Atsugi or Yokuska I hada skyline when I was there and tried to bring it back they told me like $9,000 to get it converted and once I got it here you know it would be a pain for parts
Got a pic of it? :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
While I e-mailed RB motoring. But they haven't replyed to me yet. I was station in Sasebo. And I also had a R32. It was a four door. But man was she a sleeper. The guy that I bought it off. Well he get the car from a japanese mechanic. This car was an n/a but it had headers and exhaust. And I'm sure a few other things. Not sure what though. But I smoking other cars. I even smoked a R32tt. My wife saysI won because the other guy did not how to drive.

I'm still thinking of trying to bring Fairlady but to the states. I'll e-mail RB motoring again. If not I'll give them a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts