Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am a somewhat-long time viewer, first time poster. I used to have a 1989 Sentra 2dr 5 speed, but i was rear-ended by a Dodge Dakota when I braked for a cop bike that pulled in front of me, much to my dismay. It was a great little car.
But recently i found an 89 4dr 5 speed for cheap so i picked it up! And here I am!
I'm so glad to be back in the world of the B12 Sentra. So light! I think it weighs about 1000 lbs lighter than my previous car (1992 Ford Taurus Wagon)
Even with 2.2l less displacement and over 100 ft-lbs less torque, it is probably quicker in a line than the ol taurus and can definitely round corners better haha. It's a crazy difference! Anyhoo, here's the car. Beat up, yes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks to be in pretty good shape to me, man. Nice find!!!!
It won't take much to get her looking tip-top. My b12 could
have a missing door and no hatch window..and I'd still choose
to drive her over my other cars. They're just awesome in
general.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are! I can't get over how nimble it is next to the massive Taurus wagon. And the engine sounds great! But it seems like people can't help but bottom out the poor B12s, as this and my last one both possess rather dented oil pans. Good thing there's lots of clearance in the pan! I find it hard to believe people would want to lower it further haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts