Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a spoiler from a 2000+ sentra fit on my 95 sentra? well.. what I really want to know is what the measurements are on the b15 spoilers. The trunk on the b14 is weird shaped making it hard for certain spoilers so i figured that the b15 may have the same contour at the back of the trunk. anyone know or anyone done it yet? thanks!

·
cheese
618 Posts
BlackNismo95 said:
Will a spoiler from a 2000+ sentra fit on my 95 sentra? well.. what I really want to know is what the measurements are on the b15 spoilers. The trunk on the b14 is weird shaped making it hard for certain spoilers so i figured that the b15 may have the same contour at the back of the trunk. anyone know or anyone done it yet? thanks!

i seriously doubt it fitting, are you looking for a b14 spoiler?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wouldn't mind a b14 spoiler... but i found a b15 for under 50.00 do u know where there is a cheap b15 spoiler? does it have the led?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
I got my spoiler for my b14 on ebay, it didn't have an LED on it (already one in the trunk) and it was 68 shipped.

It has the 3 legs on it, is primiered and still sitting in the box waiting to be painted and installed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care if it has the led in it or not.. if it does.. i'll just shave the brake light in the trunk :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts