Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone have the hookup on stickers. If anyone does we should get a group buy on some B14Nissan.org stickers.
Just a suggestion

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Now...why the HELL would you want to go do that?! J/K :D

If anyone REALLY wants to get some, I'll get deal going. Just let me know.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
is there forums on there timbo?

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Nah.....didn't really fly too well. Plus this is a well established forum anyway. Also...ask any moderator....TOO MUCH TIME!!!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hehe.. i bet

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
too late!

i already have some on my car!!! i just had to represent B14's and the best website brought 2 u by Timbo! Holla!

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Too Cooool!!!!

SO! How many of you REALLY want some. Either PM me or post here. I'll get a list and find the best deal for us. Let me know.

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only posted this just to see how popular this thread can get, duh I want one or two maybe three.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'll take 2

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
how about n-e- LIUSPEED stickers.

hahaha .. jk

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Okay yall...... here's the lowdown.

I checked out sticker castle. They are selling different forum decals for around $4.00 per sticker. WITH shipping that's around $5.76 a sticker. THEIR size is 1/2 inch by 7 inches (if I remember right).

I can get them for $1.50 EACH and they are 1 inch by 12 inches. That comes out to $4.00 WITH shipping for TWO.

Which will it be the inexpensive way or the costly way?

Let me know. I have a paypal account set up so If you guys want to go ahead and do it. Let me know ASAP.

Timbo

·
Banned
1,530 Posts

This is what they would look like, with JUST THE b14nissan.org on them. It will be a little more for the "an enthusiast website" on them.

Whatcha think?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts