Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neva2wicked said:
Tell me that's just a custom grill and not a BMW hood & grill combo. That looks sick :thumbup: Get that body painted tho ;)
custom 3series grille, car already painted 2tone white top, grey bottom. Still have to install the sideskirts that are still in my room painted

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
nice rims and corners

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
Needs boost :cool:

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
looking pretty good
my only beef would be the gaps under your headlamps

otherwise, looking sharp and definitely unique

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
my only beef would be the gaps under your headlamps

otherwise, looking sharp and definitely unique
my thoughts exactly. also im not to keen on the 2 tone paint job............both colors are just to close to primer color lol. where are the is300 tail light things!?! but other than that looks good! alsi i just noticed there is a minor gap on the right rear bumper (where it meats the body) car looks good but those gaps (on a light colored car!) can make or break the quality! if it has gaps it looks sloppy. see if you can fix that up maybe the shop who mounted it will redo it since they messed up alittle? idk but still it looks nice (im a stickler for details) :cheers:

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1.6pete said:
my thoughts exactly. also im not to keen on the 2 tone paint job............both colors are just to close to primer color lol. where are the is300 tail light things!?! but other than that looks good! alsi i just noticed there is a minor gap on the right rear bumper (where it meats the body) car looks good but those gaps (on a light colored car!) can make or break the quality! if it has gaps it looks sloppy. see if you can fix that up maybe the shop who mounted it will redo it since they messed up alittle? idk but still it looks nice (im a stickler for details) :cheers:
all these products are aftermarket, from the begining I knew it wasnt gonna be a perfect fit but we did the best we can without being molded in something I didnt want since I plan to switch things out back and forth to be once again different (bout the IS300 thing still looking for wire harness,is already painted thou)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
off_da_meter said:
all these products are aftermarket, from the begining I knew it wasnt gonna be a perfect fit but we did the best we can without being molded in something I didnt want since I plan to switch things out back and forth to be once again different (bout the IS300 thing still looking for wire harness,is already painted thou)
ahh i see. you could fab up your own harness, that shouldnt be too hard. and you could make it so you could remove it by useing plugs and what not.

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1.6pete said:
ahh i see. you could fab up your own harness, that shouldnt be too hard. and you could make it so you could remove it by useing plugs and what not.
True and I know I can, but I dont wanna get a short somehow along the way burn up the electrical wires something that no one wants.

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sethwas said:
can you get a shot that looks like this:

Once I install the sideskirts, fogs, etc... I'll give ya a better picture
:thumbup:

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
nice unique car, but i would paint it single color the whole car, for now it looks like the body kit has been primed and its waiting to get painted.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
needs boost :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts