Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew if this was possible. what i want to know is if the hood, fenders, lights, and front bumper would bolt onto my sentra?

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops... i meant b14 to b15... in other words.. put the front clip from 2000+ on my 95.

· Mofo
5,304 Posts
Anything is possible with the right amount of money, time, and tools. This will not be a plug and play type of thing. You will need some extinsice amount of fabrication work. I dont even think the height of the fenders is the same. So you would have to channel the fenders to fit the b14 body.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
im sorry but that would look terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the lines wouldnt flow at all. the b15 hood is alittle chunkyer/beefier in looks compaired to the b14. the fenders wouldnt line up well with the a pillar. you would need to put a bead in it (like nostro said) and rol it/ cut it to line up at the bottom..............bottom line way to much work, and it will end up looking very bad in my opinion

· Drop-Out
2,041 Posts
I know this is not a part of the question, but for all that work. You might as well just buy a B15. Your gonna be looking at a few 1000's for that kind of front end work.

Just save your $$ and buy a B15 Ser like Chimmikes

· RAWRscareh
742 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
I know this is not a part of the question, but for all that work. You might as well just buy a B15. Your gonna be looking at a few 1000's for that kind of front end work.

Just save your $$ and buy a B15 Ser like Chimmikes

except chimmike doesn't have an SE-R, he has a GXE

· Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
haha thats what i was about to say

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I suppose i'll just stick with what I got going now then.. Got the SE-R bumper on the way from ebay... and i'll go from there. just wanted to know if it was posible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.