Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of aftermarket Suspension are you running? I was thinking of doing some tweaks to my B14 Sentra SE Limited. it's more about aesthetics than it is about performance… Large wheel gap on the front end does that to ya :rolleyes:

I was thinking of doing just H&R/Eibach lowering springs but was worried about my shocks being shot after a few runs at the track.

What is the best setup such that I will:

1) not blow the bank
2) not have to bottom out
3) have a "decent" ride

Thanks for your Input!

bensa

[email protected]

·
Platinum
462 Posts
quality ride

Get quality springs of your choice. Eibach Pro-Kits are OK.. H&Rs are great, and also B+Gs will give you nice ride quality. Those are all mild drop (no more than 1.5inch) springs and you will still have fender gap, but they won't bottom out like they do on 2" drop set ups.
You wanna make sure you install good set of shocks with them.. Right now, KYB AGX are the only "decent" and reliable shocks available for B14. Get them, and you will be good.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Goldmember is right, B&G's are good and so are the Eibachs. I had a 99 SE-L and had Eibachs on and they rode great but I had to cut a coil (ghetto) to make the fender gap equal to the rear.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I think spending money on a 1.6 automatic is a no no. (IMO) I am just kidding, I know that cutting the springs isn't ideal but the fender gap was bugging the hell out of me and the ride quality was only altered a little.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts