Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Looks clean, I would def. change the grill. It would give it that more sporty look and paint around the gauges and your set.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nismo1997 said:
Looks clean, I would def. change the grill. It would give it that more sporty look and paint around the gauges and your set.
I was thinking about those two very things. How hard is it to get the piece around the gauges out?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
91sentra said:
good looking car. I like the hood how it looks with the white! The only thing I'm wondering about is the double tachs. Is your other one broken or something? Also how in the hell does a 16 yo afford that? Good job thogh :thumbup:
stock tachs are not very accurate, check out project 1.6 on NPM

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xbrandonx said:
stock tachs are not very accurate, check out project 1.6 on NPM
Exactly. At some rpm's, they read 500 rpms different.

Thanks for the nice words guys. I work 5 days a week, and spend lots of the money i make on my car.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i had the exact same sift knob before i bought a B&M short shifter that came with its own knob
nice ride

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
Really nice and clean 200 you have there :) Keep up the good work, you know these cars have potential. ;)

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
RotaryRyan said:
Exactly. At some rpm's, they read 500 rpms different.

Thanks for the nice words guys. I work 5 days a week, and spend lots of the money i make on my car.
I was just joking about that. Your car still looks hella good though that why i want to get a b14 now! I wish i could dump ALL my money in my car but that cant happen if you have rent and a g/f.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
looks nice man...very nice

·
Wr post Nazi
215 Posts
nice car... though i always cry when i see hood pins on a c/f hood ( i've had my fiber images hood for prob 4 years now with no pins... and no problems!)

but really, i just wanna know the point of the diamond plating in the engine bay?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WRteam200sx said:
nice car... though i always cry when i see hood pins on a c/f hood ( i've had my fiber images hood for prob 4 years now with no pins... and no problems!)

but really, i just wanna know the point of the diamond plating in the engine bay?
Its a heat shield. And yes, it works.

Recently after i put my headers on, my alternator went bad. It could have been due to the high heat on it so....... i put that there. You can stick your hand down there and feel a big difference in temperature on either side.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts