Nissan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 134 Posts

· i pwn your mom
8,508 Posts
Have you done anything to your radio yet?
not really, i have infinity 6x9 in the rear and 6 1/2s in the front and a aiwa head unit from 4 years ago but im not really into the whole system thing.. im more in the performance the show stuff.. i haven't had this car this long so i haven't done that many mods... but there will be many too come... im up for the whole chill thing, there are a few people around here from thorndale and out by gap and all that.. just to let you know i got back to school on the 20th of aug so if you guys want to meet we should do it in a few weeks..

· suckas gotta know
255 Posts
yeah vanhorn completely choked in the playoffs.
Anyway yeah i think itd be nice to start a club. I was hoping to have the business up by now so i would just kinda run the club off of the businesses name. Its a good idea, its just taking longer then i hoped.
Hey psulemon i think i saw you on 30 today. Is your car blue?

· My car doesn't like you
857 Posts
psulemon: Gap area, huh? Im in that area once a week or so. My GF and some friends live in that neck of the woods. You ever hit up the Parkesburg Walmart? I'd be up for meeting up sometime soon....

· suckas gotta know
255 Posts
yeah thats cool, friday and saturday im busy with a softball tournament and sunday i have an allstar game in the afternoon. So sunday evening on i should be good.My boy will prolly come, he has a 2001 altima but right now its wrecked so he might get a se-r also. Anyway im out, gotta go get some stuff for the tourny tomorrow but ill meet up there when you guys are free, by the way how old are you guys?

· i pwn your mom
8,508 Posts
aight... ill prolly end up bringing my friend.. but hes into muscle cars.. but we can find out if rkeith is available and we can all meet up there sunday night.. thanx for the b-day wishes

857 Posts
Awww man, I just realized that if we meet Sunday you guys are gonna get introduced to my 200 whiles shes still busted up! :( My GFs mom backed into my car and busted up the drivers door. :balls:
Ah, well....

· i pwn your mom
8,508 Posts
sorry to hear that your g/f's mom hit your car.. but we will understand.. umm i guess sunday we could always meet at like 6 or 7 something like that.. im available anytime after 4 cuz i work till 3... i think it just might be a couple of us.. i dont know if anyone else lives around here.. or at least that is on this forum.. if you guys want i say like 7 at either the walmart or at arby's... let me know what you guys think

· i pwn your mom
8,508 Posts
hmmm.. 7 is good for me... i have no problems with that.. i will try and bring a couple of friends too.. i say we just meet in the arbys parking lot cuz its not big.... and there will only be a couple of cars..

857 Posts
alright, Arbys is cool.... I PMd a few other guys on the forum who are local or fairly local just to let them know whats going on... I doubt it will be anyone but the 3 of us and our friends tho...

41 - 60 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.