Nissan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· My car doesn't like you
857 Posts
Dude, thatd be cool if you started a car club.

SIDE NOTE:
And yeah. VanHorn was worthless. How come the Sixers always get guys who rocked in the prior season then they totally blow after they trade practically half the team for them!?!

857 Posts
psulemon: Gap area, huh? Im in that area once a week or so. My GF and some friends live in that neck of the woods. You ever hit up the Parkesburg Walmart? I'd be up for meeting up sometime soon....

857 Posts
Awww man, I just realized that if we meet Sunday you guys are gonna get introduced to my 200 whiles shes still busted up! :( My GFs mom backed into my car and busted up the drivers door. :balls:
Ah, well....

857 Posts
alright, Arbys is cool.... I PMd a few other guys on the forum who are local or fairly local just to let them know whats going on... I doubt it will be anyone but the 3 of us and our friends tho...

857 Posts
I PMd everyone who is local or semi-local... I think I sent like 5 or 6 PMs....
sr20jet, maybe some day we could have a larger scale meet with advance notice to everyone in the area... This meeting was kinda spur of the moment

857 Posts
alright, we'll move the date... that might work out better cuz I got a couple of positive responses on the PMs I sent out.... That way we can make a thread about it and give people time to plan... So tomorrows off, thats cool, cuz the more the merrier!
silvia, sorry about the keys, man! just dont try to sabotage things for the next time! :D

857 Posts
hey guys, WTF!??! theres been like 30 posts since I last posted! :D
Anyways, KOP mall isnt that far... its like 30-40 mins from my house, I dont actually live in Lancaster city, just the county.... my instant messanger address is crink182 but im not on much but I will be now that way we can all work something out with this meet....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.